halo party status
If you are for some reason, unable to post, please notify me via email (greysonr@direcway.com_I hope this is a private blog :|).
Red Roaches vs. Blue Bottle Flies
-logos, flags, nametags, doorsigns finished
date: September 11, 2004
time:
Doors open 10:00am for set-up and training of new recruits (SATONR)
messhall opens 12:00pm for lunch
Warfare begins at 1:00 pm
Teams (you are welcome to dress the color) I'll be wearing my roach red spandex jumpsuit:
Red Roaches
Greyson(GreyGerbil)
Jeff(spazzrz)
Tom(TomThumbTaker)
Larry(SgtCPAP)
Jennifer(Jenufightus)
Tim(Timbuctoo)
Tucker(KingTuck)
Christian(ChrisKross)
Blue Bottle Flies
Craig(HitmanHart)
Mel(Melephant)
Matt(MattressKing)
Robin(KnGBobin)
Nicholas(NichNolte)
Gabriel(Gaboom!!)
Janice(JanSolo)
Elijah(Eliteone)
Both fly and roach nametags are now printed for each player. Thanks for taking part in the naming. I will have a few team variations depending on how things play out.
Emotional Support:
India
Kristi
Hannah
Traci
Handicap:
Emma
Teams-Red vs Blue, 8 vs 8. Two team max in Halo
Each team member will have name badge with logo, color affiliation, and halo nickname
Red team will drink coke and/or kilian's red.
Blue team will drink pepsi and/or labatt's blue.
Speghetti served on blue and red plastic plates.
Blue cooler and red cooler.
Red Roaches vs. Blue Bottle Flies
-logos, flags, nametags, doorsigns finished
date: September 11, 2004
time:
Doors open 10:00am for set-up and training of new recruits (SATONR)
messhall opens 12:00pm for lunch
Warfare begins at 1:00 pm
Teams (you are welcome to dress the color) I'll be wearing my roach red spandex jumpsuit:
Red Roaches
Greyson(GreyGerbil)
Jeff(spazzrz)
Tom(TomThumbTaker)
Larry(SgtCPAP)
Jennifer(Jenufightus)
Tim(Timbuctoo)
Tucker(KingTuck)
Christian(ChrisKross)
Blue Bottle Flies
Craig(HitmanHart)
Mel(Melephant)
Matt(MattressKing)
Robin(KnGBobin)
Nicholas(NichNolte)
Gabriel(Gaboom!!)
Janice(JanSolo)
Elijah(Eliteone)
Both fly and roach nametags are now printed for each player. Thanks for taking part in the naming. I will have a few team variations depending on how things play out.
Emotional Support:
India
Kristi
Hannah
Traci
Handicap:
Emma
Teams-Red vs Blue, 8 vs 8. Two team max in Halo
Each team member will have name badge with logo, color affiliation, and halo nickname
Red team will drink coke and/or kilian's red.
Blue team will drink pepsi and/or labatt's blue.
Speghetti served on blue and red plastic plates.
Blue cooler and red cooler.


4 Comments:
We have another veteran to welcome to the party:
His name is Bruce. He is the father-in-law of Tom Peil. He will bring good experience to our game and is currently mired in Legendary difficulty (amazingly tough. I'm also working on that).
JanSolo (that's me) has two blue coolers. Should I bring one or more? Adequately stocked with Pepsi and Labatt's of course.
That would be fantastic. Go blue.
I've had bad bataches of killian's red. That was just the first thing I thought of. Is there another decent red beer?
Post a Comment
<< Home